Pitched Roof Waterproofing
We at IEC know a leaking roof can disrupt your business; from damaging equipment, ruined furniture and in extreme cases closure whilst the roof is replaced.
We install a range of products and solutions to solve a series of different issues which may be causing your leaky roof.
These include a one-layer seamless waterproof coating which will seal off the original roof not allowing ingress. Also, we offer a two-layer system which includes a base adhesive foam layer coated with a seamless polyurea. Our expert technical team will be able to advise which system is the best for your roof after a site visit and survey.
Given the condition of your roof you may think your only option is to reroof. At IEC we install a number of different products which can repair, strengthen and preserve your original roof to almost any condition of roof.
By applying a seamless water tight coating on the roof, we are able to seal off the original roof and stop further water ingress.
We install a range of different spray applied, or roller/brush applied products depending the what’s needed to increase the life span of your roof. Our expert technical team will meet you on site to carry out a survey and establish the best product for you.
The benefits of our solutions:
- – Seamless watertight coating
- – Will not degrade due to uv light
- – Works carried out externally meaning work can continue internally with minimal disruption.
- – Significantly less expensive than replacing the existing roof.
- – Capable of resisting heavy abrasion.
- – Spray applied system is cured within minutes meaning your roof is protected almost instantly.