IEC install Prithane Class ‘0’ sprayfoam system to insulate concrete soffits and car park ceilings. The quick and seamless finish Pirthane ‘0’ provides has seen it supersede the use of insulation boards in car parks under offices, residential and commercial buildings.
Building regulations state that car park ceilings must be insulated to the same standards as ground floors and by using Pirthane and eliminating air leakage we are able to achieve this at a lower thickness than alternative methods.
Benefits of Using Pirhtane:
- – In-situ application means irregular shaped soffits can be quickly and seamlessly insulated.
- – Pirthane’s low thermal conductivity means you lose less headroom achieving the same result as other materials.
- – Excellent adhesive properties means Pirthane can withstand high wind speeds and vibrations.
- – Low cost maintenance once work has been completed.
- – Eliminates air leakage with can save up to 75% of energy costs.